- Calles O., Olsson I.C., Comoglio C., Kemp P.S., Blunden L.S., Schmitz M. & Greenberg L.A. 2010. Size-dependent mortality of migratory silver eels at a hydropower plant and implications for escapement to the sea. Freshwater Biology 55, 2167-2180.
- Kemp P.S. 2010. Salmonid Fisheries: Freshwater Habitat Management. Wiley-Blackwell: Chichester, West Sussex, U.K.
- Kemp P.S. 2010. In-channel placement of structure to enhance habitat complexity and connectivity for stream-dwelling salmonids. In P.S. Kemp (Ed.), Salmonid Fisheries: Freshwater Habitat Management. Wiley-Blackwell: Chichester, West Sussex, U.K.
- Kemp P.S. & O’Hanley J. 2010. Procedures for evaluating and prioritising the removal of fish passage barriers: a synthesis. Fisheries Management and Ecology 17, 297-322.
- Kemp P.S., Worthington T. & Langford T.E. 2010. A critical review of the effects of beavers on fish and fish stocks. Scottish Natural Heritage Commissioned Report No. 349.
- Langford T.E.L., Broadmeadow S.B., Jones J.G., Armitage P.D. & Davy-Bowker J. 2010. Biological diversity in New Forest streams. In A. Newton (Ed.) Biodiversity in the New Forest. Pisces Publications: Newbury, UK.
- Langford T.E.L., Shaw P.J., Howard S.R., Ferguson A.J.D., Ottewell D., & Eley R. 2010. Long-term ecological recovery in a river polluted to its sources: The River Tame in the English Midlands. In L. Batty & K.B. Halberg (Eds.) Ecology of Industrial Pollution: Remediation, Restoration and Preservation. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, UK.
- Rice S., Lancaster J. & Kemp P.S. 2010. Experimentation at the interface of fluvial geomorphology, stream ecology and hydraulic engineering and the development of an effective, interdisciplinary river science. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms 35, 64-77.
- Russon I.J., Kemp P.S. & Calles O. 2010. Response of downstream migrating adult European eels (Anguilla anguilla) to bar racks under experimental conditions. Ecology of Freshwater Fish 19, 197-205.
- Worthington T., Tisdale, J., Kemp P., Williams, I. & Osborne P.E. 2010. Public and stakeholder attitudes to the reintroduction of a freshwater cod: the burbot (Lota lota). Fisheries Management and Ecology 17, 465-472.
- Worthington T., Kemp P.S., Osborne P.E., Howes C. & Easton K. 2010. Former distribution and decline of the burbot (Lota lota) in the UK. Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems 20, 371-377. DOI: 10.1002/aqc.1113